Sinex Primemovers offer based on their decade long experience, of totally indigenous development and manufacture of
Unbalance Weight motor Vibrators, its new range packed with features simply unrivaled by any.
And Several Options Like :
- • Optimized design for efficient and fullest conversion of rated electrical in put into vibration power
- • Increased centrifugal force values and greater spread all across the range.
- • High ratio of centrifugal force to machine weight, a feature of great value for mechanical stability of driven machinery.
- • High ratio of force to overall size representing most compact design
- • Path breaking finned construction for highly enhanced heat dissipation, to the extent of 1000 %, giving Sinex motor vibrators
an unmatc• ed electrical overload capacity.
- • Thoroughly done product design for low cost manufacturing benefits of which being passed on to customers, making Sinex most competitive amongst motor vibrators of ' their class of quality '.
- • Sturdy yet light frame constructed in shock resistant ductile metals of most appropriate grades duly heat treated and seasoned for strength and geometrical stability.
- • Large holes for easy lifting, shifting and installation
- • Top mounted integrally cast terminal box with resin bonded connection post for vibration proofness. Well gasketed sturdy
- • lid protects against dust, dirt, moisture and humidity.
- • Positively held into frame a vibration proof stator having deep immersion / vacuum impregnated winding with minimum class 'F' insulation materials to suit up to 60'C ambient.
- • Largest feasible shaft made out of appropriate grade alloy steel for strength and minimum deflection.
- • Heavy duty bearings only of appropriate types for Iong life and maintenance free working.
- • Innovative facility for bearing lubrication, scavenging used grease and replenishing new, without shutdowns and machine dismantling thereby resulting in easy and hence assured servicing for enhanced bearing lives.
- • 'V' seals on shaft extensions to protect bearings, over and above that done by unbalance weight covers, in very highly dusty,dirty and humid surroundings.
- • Reshaped unbalance weight for optimum usage of mass, incorporating clamping arrangement for safety with easy adjustability.
- • Standard sheet metal covers for unbalance weights with tight and positive rubber sealing rings on bearing housing for IP 56 protection.
- • Thermistors for size EMV-5 and above ;
- • Cast aluminium unbalance weight covers for IP 65 protection
- • Power supply 50 or 60 Hz, up to 650 V and 3 phase
- • Single phase up to size EMV-3
- • Short time rated machines
- • Besides foot, other mounting styles - flange, wedge, oscillating base etc.
- • Pole changing 2 speed vibrators.